Guide to playing roulette game for Ipad
If you like to play roulette on mobile, the iPad may be the best device for it. With its large screen, stable operating system, and tactile controls that offer satisfying feedback, the iPad seems to be developed to play roulette online. But if you want this to be an enjoyable, rewarding and satisfying experience, there are some things you should know before you start looking for a roulette game for iPad: you can find them all below.
If you play roulette games for real money, you need everything that can give you a boost. A good casino comes first: you should only play at legal and licensed casinos. The game collection of these casinos should be satisfactory in number and variety. There should also be a large number of bonuses that you can use to play roulette. After a long elimination process, we have identified Canadian casinos that meet these criteria for you to be able to play the best roulette game for iPad: you can find a list of them below. We recommend all casinos on this list as they offer the benefits we listed above. You can choose one right now and start playing with a bonus!
iPad Roulette Games (no download)
Playing with real money is just an option: if you like, you can try your luck in a free roulette game for iPad too. On this page, you can find several games that can be played for free. No download or install is needed – you can just click the “play” button. These demo games have the same rules and bet options, so they will be perfect for learning roulette and testing different strategies. You can also play free roulette games for iPad just to have fun: they do not have any feature restrictions or time limitations.
iPad Roulette Apps
If you are looking for a roulette game for iPad, you should start by checking the App Store. In fact, this is the only option for iOS users: they cannot download or install apps from any other sources. Luckily, you have lots of options because App Store contains hundreds of roulette games: you can find the best roulette game for iPad in no time. But keep in mind that you have to choose whether you want to play for real money or not. Most of the apps in the App Store will fall under the category of “free online roulette game for iPad”, which will only allow you to play demo games. You cannot bet real money on these games and the payouts are not real too.
If you are looking for a real money roulette game for iPad, you should only choose the official apps of online casinos. Because they are licensed for it, casino apps both accept real bets and make real payouts. However, you may also want to play free games for reasons such as having fun or trying out strategies. The apps we have listed below would be the best options for this.
- Roulette 3D Casino Style: You can try your luck at European and American tables in this roulette game for iPad. There are 20 different types of bets you can place and lots of chip values to choose from. You can invite your friends and play with them too. All players get free chips every 2 hours.
- Roulette Casino - Lucky Wheel: Due to its vertical interface, this free online roulette game for iPad offers a different kind of gaming experience. You can think of it as a European & American roulette simulator: there are no multiplayer features, but the graphics & gameplay are quite realistic. Offline gameplay is supported and there are built-in strategies to choose from.
- Roulette VIP - Casino Vegas: You can choose the American or European table. The graphics are not 3D but they are pretty realistic. The app offers very detailed statistics for every game played. It also offers ready-to-use strategies with RTP rates. If you are looking for an authentic experience with lots of info, this app will be a very good option.
- Roulette Live!: You can pick from five different tables and two main variants (American & European). The “stats” section contains lots of information that can help you to become a better player. There are achievements you can complete and free chips that can be won every day. You can also try to increase your ranking on a global scoreboard.
- Roulette Live Casino: The most interesting feature of this app is the “win chance meter”. When you place a chip, you can see your actual chances of winning. This can help you to identify the best bets that offer the highest odds. You can also join several challenges and tournaments.
Yes, there are lots of free roulette games that can be played on an iPad. You can find them at the App Store or on this page: we already selected the best ones for you. Playing these games does not require a download or installation, you can simply click the “play” button.
You can take advantage of the usual bonuses on the iPad too (or any other Apple device). You can get a free bankroll just for signing up or win a bonus for your first deposit. You can also keep getting bonuses every time you make a deposit.
No. The latest version of the iOS operating system can run even on the oldest iPads, which is one of its key advantages. Even with iPads from a few generations ago, you can get a satisfying experience. But of course, due to the better hardware, a smoother experience can be obtained on the new iPad models.
There are multiple live roulette games for iPads. In fact, any live roulette game out there can run on an iPad. These are live streams that can be viewed on browsers and the iPad has a browser too: you can easily play live casino games against a real croupier.
The Apple ecosystem and iOS are known for their stability and security. iPads are a part of this ecosystem so playing live (or RNG) roulette on them will be as safe as it gets. However, note that safe gambling also requires playing at licensed and legal casinos too.