Play the Best iPhone Roulette Games
You don't need to go to a casino to play roulette: your iPhone is the closest casino to you and can offer more than you want. Using it, you can access hundreds of games in a few seconds, play different roulette variants, and try your luck for real money or for free. Countless iPhone roulette games are waiting for you, and we are ready to help you play the best ones right now: keep reading!
There are several online casinos that offer the chance to play roulette on iOS, but only a couple of them are worth your time and money. To save you the trouble, we tested dozens of them on different iPhone models and picked the best ones. You can have a safe, fun, and fair experience at any of these casinos because they are licensed and audited. Moreover, they offer an incredible variety when it comes to roulette iPhone real money games: you can even try your luck on live roulette iPhone. Also, you can use multiple bonuses to boost your bankroll. Pick one, create an account, and start spinning the wheel today!
We have prepared a big iPhone roulette game selection for you that can be played completely for free. No matter what kind of iPhone you are using, you can pick one and start playing in seconds: no download is needed. These free games are not just for fun: they are also quite advantageous because by playing them, you can learn the basic rules and understand what to expect from different variants. The rules, bets, and odds of these games are the same as real versions, so you can test various strategies too and find out which ones actually work. Try your luck at free roulette iPhone games right now and have fun!
iPhone roulette apps
Whether you want to play live roulette iPhone or a simple RNG game, you must use App Store to find relevant apps: Apple users do not have any other option. Since they cannot download and/or install third-party applications, App Store is the only place to get iPhone roulette game apps. However, there is a “trick” here: if you search for “roulette iPhone” on App Store, you will see hundreds of results. Thing is, most of them won’t offer you the chance to play for real. The majority of roulette apps on the App Store offer free gameplay only, through the sale of virtual chips.
If you want to play roulette iPhone real money games, you should look for the official apps of online casinos. They are the only ones licensed to offer real money gameplay. However, you can still use free apps for a casual gameplay and test some tactics/strategies. Below, we are listing the best apps that can be used for this purpose.
- Roulette Cool: This app comes with European, American, and French variants. It offers realistic graphics and customizable betting ranges. You simply select a variant, place your bet, and spin the wheel: if you want to learn the basic rules, this app will be a good option.
- Roulette Arena: As the name suggests, this app offers multiplayer features and two basic variants (American & European) of roulette. You can claim a daily bonus for free chips. It is also possible to win more chips by playing mini games (such as “bonus wheel” and “scratch cards”). You can also increase your ranking on a global scoreboard.
- Roulette 42: New players can get a bonus of 50.000 chips in the beginning. The app supports private rooms (you can invite your friends), multiplayer rooms (for playing with other random players), and premium lounges, for playing with high rollers. Through the referral bonus, you can continue to win 25.000 chips for free.
- Roulette VIP: The app offers American roulette with realistic graphics. The game table can be viewed from three different angles, including a first-person view of the wheel. You can set different chip values and even customize their colors. The interface is clear and easy to understand. The sound effects are also quite realistic.
- Casino Royale Roulette: This app is dedicated to American & European roulette and offers different game rooms for them. Each one has a different min/max bet limit and a theme. No internet is required to play the games and there are multiple ways to win free chips, such as completing achievements. You can win up to 100.000 chips every day just for logging in.
Yes, you can find dozens of free roulette games on App Store and install any of them to play for free. However, remember that these will be demo versions, which means you can’t place real bets and the payouts won’t be real too. Still, you may be asked to purchase “virtual chips” to play.
There is no specific bonus for Apple users: bonuses offered to players on other platforms also apply to them. In this regard, they can claim a no deposit bonus, a welcome bonus, or a reload bonus. Basically, they can get a small cash bonus for signing up or a big bankroll for making deposits.
If you are playing roulette using Safari or any other mobile browser, your iOS version does not matter. If you prefer using an app, you can check the minimum requirements of that app to see which iOS version is required. Usually, it is enough to use iOS 12 and above.
Yes, and the device model (for example, iPhone 8 or iPhone 13) does not matter. Live casino games are actually live streams that can be viewed from a browser. You don’t need to download anything to view/join them. Using a browser, you can play live roulette (and any other live casino game) without a problem.
iOS is known to be the safest mobile operating system. As long as you don’t “jailbreak” them, all Apple devices will offer a safe and secure experience on any casino game, including roulette. However, remember that you must still play at licensed, legal, and fair casinos too.