Blaze Roulette by Playtech
If you enjoy live roulette games with multiplier payouts and want more, Playtech has exactly what you want. Mega Fire Blaze Roulette live offers mini games and jackpots as well as multiplies. If you think the 500x payout of Lightning Roulette is impressive, let's point out that the multiplier values in this game can go up to 10,000x: Fire Blaze roulette may be the live casino game with the highest payout potential.
Of course, as always, you need to learn as much as possible about the game before you start to play from Canada. Below, we present this to you: here is everything you need to know before you start playing this amazing live dealer table game.
Characteristics and Features
Although in a way it is similar to Quantum Roulette developed by Playtech, Mega Fire Blaze Roulette live offers more features with slightly different mechanics. What happens on the screen may seem complicated when you first get started, so let's explain it step-by-step:
- This is a variant of European roulette: there is only one zero on the wheel and French bets are also offered.
- After the players have placed their bets, 1 to 5 numbers are randomly selected. These are called "Fire Numbers".
- If the "Fire Blast" bonus is triggered at this time, 10 numbers are selected instead of 5.
- If one of the selected numbers is included in your Straight, Split, Street, Corner, or Line bets, you are eligible to play a bonus game: it is called the “Mega Fire Blaze Bonus Game”.
- This is the most important difference of this variant: In Lightning and Quantum Roulette, a single number is selected, and a random multiplier value is assigned. You must place a straight bet to win. However, Blaze Roulette gives a chance to other types of bets as well.
- The bonus game is played on a grid of 36 slots. This grid is divided into 6 segments and each segment has a column consisting of two 3 slots.
- These columns spin and display different numbers (or jackpot names) just like in a slot game. If an entire segment is filled with the same multiplier numbers (between 1x and 50x), your bet is paid by multiplying it by the same number.
- But you also have the chance to fill an entire segment with jackpot symbols. If this happens, you can win 50, 100, 500, or 2,000 times your bet, depending on the type of symbol.
- The jackpot and multiplier symbols can be combined to increase the total possible payout up to 10.000x.
- In any case, only three spins are made in the bonus game. However, every time a multiplier is displayed, this count resets.
We can say that this bonus round is triggered frequently, as the game includes not only straight bets but also other types of bets. Moreover, as you can see in the table below, Blaze Live Roulette offers bet limits that can appeal to all types of players.
|Bet||Payout||Minimum, $||Maxiumum, $|
Pros & Cons
You can win really big in Blaze Live Roulette, but in order to get a satisfying experience, the game should also meet your personal expectations. In this regard, it would be a good idea to learn the advantages and disadvantages of the game before starting to play.
- The bonus game rules may be complex for some players
- Your chance to win a jackpot is quite low
- The RTP rate is 97.30%, which is exactly the same as European roulette
- The rules of the main game are the same: you can start playing immediately
- Offers a chance to win up to 10.000x
- The bonus game gets triggered frequently
How to Play
If you have played European roulette before, you can easily understand what you need to do by looking at the Blaze Roulette table. In the lower right corner of the interface, there are classic betting options: you can bet on a single number or a range of numbers. Likewise, you can bet on a color (red/black) and odd/even numbers. On the left of the interface, there are French bets (Orphelins, Neighbors, etc.). The gameplay is exactly the same as in European roulette: you try to guess where the ball will land.
Behind the dealers, there are two screens. “Fire Numbers” are displayed on the left screen. The screen on the right is used for the bonus game we explained above. As a simple strategy, you can always place corner and line bets: they offer a slightly higher chance of winning and can trigger the bonus. If the bonus game starts, all you have to do is watch because the game is played automatically. Regular bets other than the bonus games pay between 1:1 and 35:1, like regular roulette.
Start Winning at Blaze Roulette
The chance to win up to 10,000x is not something you can find in every roulette game: Live Blaze Roulette deserves to be played for that reason alone. We can say that this is a very advantageous variant, as it is no different from European roulette in terms of RTP rate and payouts. In other words, if you play this instead of regular European roulette, you will not lose anything, but rather have a chance of winning big. Start spinning the wheel right now!